Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bachelorette Party Panty Cupcakes Gift

Welcome to the first post of an amateur blogger! My name is Kourtni; and don't worry,  I'll introduce myself through my upcoming posts. I just ask that you bare with me for a short while as I struggle to get the hang of this wonderful craft known as blogging. 

Alright, so over Labor Day weekend, when I wasn't busy working in the land of all things retail, I attended my very close high school friend Gina's Bachelorette brunch. I cannot believe that my closest friends and I have all graduated college let alone some of us are ready to turn the pages and start a new chapter and journey into marriage, careers, and more.
  

Being a poor post-college student currently enjoying a rent free stay with my father and trying to save some of my precious earnings from work, I have been the queen of homemade sentimental gifts and do-it-yourself projects to give as gifts. 

Today, I want to share my bachelorette gift for Gina. Her party being the first Bachelorette party I have attended, I wasn't exactly sure just what to get her. Needless to say, I played it a bit on the safe side. So here's the lowdown on this gift making process, and I'll even include a free PDF printable that I edited to be more generic. Unfortunately, I hand wrote the poem when I made the gift, so Gina wasn't able to see the lovely printable. 

Panty Cupcakes Gift Idea

 

Supplies Needed: * 6 pairs of panties [white, light pink/cream, red, pink, blue, cheetah print] (consider hitting up a sale like 7 for 26$ at Victoria Secret) * decorated cupcake liners * 6 clear plastic 8oz party cups *gift bag with tissue paper *panty poem printable  

Directions: 1. Print out the printable! 2. Place a cupcake liner at the bottom of each cup. 3. Roll up the panties. (I found it easiest to roll in the sides and then the longer middle part up and fold the rest of the sides around it to form a ball) 4. Place the panties in the cupcake liner. 5. Place them in a gift bag with tissue paper. 

Panty Poem Printable 


You can download the printable to include with your version if you choose to make this gift for the next bachelorette party that you attend. 



Yes, it really is that simple! Voila! You're sure to have the sweetest gift at the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment