Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mental Monday Challenge: Week 6 - Attack Your Goals



Time to report back in on the challenge. I apologize for the two day delay in the post. Sometimes life just gets the best of me and keeps me insanely busy. Did you add some variety to your workouts, meals, and/or other aspects of your lifestyle this past week? Leave a comment and tell me about it if you were successful! This Monday, it's time to move on to week six in the eight week challenge. We're 3/4ths done already! 

I really hope that everyone has been incorporating all five of the steps that we have covered into their daily lives. If you have, then you most likely feel stronger and ready for this next step to add into our healthy lifestyles. If you haven't read through the other posts for this 8 week mental challenge yet, I encourage you to start by visiting HERE! You can get the free printable there, print it out and hang it somewhere that will encourage you to stay determined.

It's time to attack our goals. Through the steps of the challenge, you should have come to terms with some aspects of your lifestyle that you want to change. Now it's time to make goals and commit to them.

One of my current goals is to take the next 3 months to tone and get in shape for my January trip to Florida. I want to feel confident in my bikini swim suit. Three months is a realistic time and notice how I didn't state a number of weight that I wanted to lose or inches either. I am wanting to be fit and healthy and I know that I need to make an action plan to attack my goals to succeed in them. 

So, I am going to use the previous weeks steps and organize a plan of action and keep tidbits of motivating quotes and reminders of my trip to warmer tropics. This is so that on the days that I feel like giving up (which trust me, there are more than a few of), I remember what I'm working towards. I am now starting to get back into doing Jillian Michael's workout DVDs. I have been incredibly busy lately, but I try to workout 3-4 times a week and I would like to work up to 5 days a week here shortly. I am also making sure to eat clean as often as possible.

What are some of your goals that you are going to take this week especially to focus on and attack? I challenge you to pick one or two goals and really work at making action plans on how to accomplish those goals! You can do it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment